The Rocket Software MultiValue team is inviting all Rocket UniVerse customers to participate in our UniVerse 11.4.1 beta program. This is your chance to test, influence and provide feedback on UniVerse 11.4.1.
Here’s what you need to know about the 11.4.1 Beta:
Start timeframe: May 31st, 2023
- Registration Deadline: May 24th, 2023
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Participant Limit: 30 customers maximum (please note you can register multiple engineers from the same customer)
- Supported platforms: AIX, Linux, and Windows only
- Meetings: one meeting per week which will consist of enhancement highpoints/demos and open discussions (most time zones will be covered)
- Rocket Forum: All participants will be required to have a Rocket Forum account to collaborate with other beta participants and Rocket engineers. Additionally, all beta announcements, beta software download links and meeting recording links will be provided via the forum
To join the UniVerse 11.4.1 beta, please fill out the form on the right.